We help Canadian businesses
be more productive.
increase their profits.
GO Productivity helps businesses in Canada’s energy, construction and manufacturing sectors become more productive and more profitable. GO is about growth and optimization.
Companies we've helped:
Businesses we help typically suffer from 1 of 4 productivity drains
- Strategy Do you know who your customers are? What value do you offer them? What sets you apart from your competitors?
- People Are you having trouble hiring or retaining employees? Are your employees sufficiently trained to handle new responsibilities?
- Process Are you as efficient as you could be? How much does each unit cost? How much profit does each unit make?
- Technology How do you keep track of the information you need to make better decisions? Have you automated processes that can be automated?
- Strategy is the plan you’ve made for your business. Having a good strategy means understanding who your target customers are and how to reach them. In a globalized economy it means knowing what unique value your company provides, what you offer that your competitors can’t.
- The people you employ are the bedrock of your business. In the Canadian economy, hiring the best and retaining them over the long term can be difficult. Sometimes the right person for the job is already working for you, but employees need the right training to take on more responsibilities, be fulfilled in their work and be at their most productive.
- Your process is the way you create your product, the steps you take on the road to the finished article. Are your steps as efficient as they could be? Are you losing money waiting around? Are your employees working to their capacity?
- Technology can help you be more productive and make bigger profits but outdated or ill-suited technology can hold you back—it’s important to identify the difference.
We help you solve them.
We offer customized productivity solutions in three of Canada’s most important sectors: energy, construction and manufacturing. We have a vast network of resources to build capacity and increase productivity in your business. Increased capacity and productivity leads to increased profits and a better economic outlook across the country.
Energy is the backbone of Canada’s economy, but without innovation in technology, knowledge, and innovative uses of labour, Canada’s energy sector runs the risk of being less productive, driving profits lower.Learn More
Construction forms a large and important percentage of Canada’s economy, but cost overruns, delays and labour challenges can eat into the profits of a project, a company or the sector as a whole. Learn More
Whether it’s supply chain management, resource planning, worker efficiency or communication, GO Productivity offers programs and one-on-one coaching that is customized for your needs.Learn More
Let’s move forward together—contact us.
Or Call 1 844 245 8278
GO Productivity is committed to transforming Canada’s businesses into the best in the world.
We have built a team of passionate experts who are able to work with Canada’s energy, construction and manufacturing industries to be more productive, more efficient and more profitable. Learn More