Lean Six Sigma White Belt
Go Productivity Training
Lean Six Sigma White Belt familiarizes your team with the principles behind productivity improvement, Lean Six Sigma, and gives you a base to move forward from as you increase efficiency across every part of the operation.
GO Productivity’s Lean Six Sigma White Belt is a workshop that encompasses everyone in your company, from front-line staff to senior executives. By taking part in GO Productivity’s Lean Six Sigma White Belt, your employees will become familiar with the principles behind productivity improvement, Lean Six Sigma, and will have a base to move forward from as you increase efficiency across every part of your organization. By including every team member – from president to back office, the workshop seeks to gain company-wide buy-in and smooth the path toward further innovations.
Lean Six Sigma White Belt is geared toward progressive mid-size companies looking to learn more about Lean Six Sigma and prepare for change through productivity improvements.
What You Will Learn
Lean Six Sigma White Belt introduces you and your staff to operational productivity improvement through Lean Six Sigma using a hands-on approach. You will experience the principles and benefits through a simulation designed to be fun and informative.
The workshop covers:
- The basic principles of Lean, Six Sigma, and integrated Lean Six Sigma
- Simulation of an assembly process before and after implementing these principles, including financial comparisons between scenarios
- Success stories of organizations that have implemented Lean Six Sigma
- Potential benefits that your company can expect to gain by implementing these principles
- Brainstorming the potential of these principles at your company and a possible road map to start your implementation journey
A typical Lean Six Sigma White Belt workshop lasts for four (4) hours, allowing ample time for questions and answers, discussion, and breaks.
After the workshop, most companies find that their employees are ready, willing, and even excited to pursue Lean Six Sigma operational improvements. Companies take advantage of the built momentum and start forming the team of staff that will drive the improvement.
Get Started Today
GO Productivity is proud to offer Lean Six Sigma White Belt to clients and partners across Canada.
Each workshop is 4 hours in length.
Please contact us to book a session for your team.