GO Productivity is pleased to announce the release of our 2016 Annual Report for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2016.
Highlights from the reporting year include:
- More than 30 clients accessing $162,000 in funding from the Canada Job Grant to support productivity improvement training
- Expansion of service reach and depth across Canada, with projects in southern Ontario, Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland & Labrador
- Certification of two GO Productivity team members as Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belts
- Expansion of our Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt program to be eligible for Canada Job Grant support
- Successful delivery of our Process & System Innovation Program to 18 clients from across the Prairies
- Expansion of our Executive-in-Residence initiative, allowing us access to leading senior executives and change agents from across industry
- Significant positive productivity improvements realized by our clients, with more than $4 million in direct impact to their collective bottom line.