Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
GO Productivity Training
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt is an activity-filled three-day training workshop perfect for project sponsors, project team members, and other key project resources that trains and certifies participants to a full Yellow Belt level in the combined methodology of Lean Six Sigma.
- Train participants on Lean Six Sigma (LSS) principles up to the Yellow Belt (YB) skills level
- Participants receive complete exposure to the DMAIC methodology and associated tools in order to have a working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma that can be applied and implemented in the work place.
- Participants receive LSS materials, and templates in order to gain a better understanding and improved capabilities to tackle productivity improvement
- Participating companies start to create an internal capacity for productivity improvement.
- This course is intended for :
- people wanting to gain additional resources for productivity improvement
- team members of existing LSS Green Belt or Black Belt projects within your organization
- individuals thinking about a future LSS Green or Black Belt
- project sponsors, project team members, and other key project resources
Mode of Delivery
This course comprises of 24 hours of interactive classroom training, spread over three days
Classes run from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm each training day.
Added value for participants
Participants are provided soft copy (electronic) templates of eight Lean Six Sigma tools covered in the course, such as the Project Charter, SIPOC process map, Cause and Effect (C&E) Matrix, and Root Cause (Fishbone) diagram.
Participants also receive a hard copy of the in-depth training manual used in the classroom session.
These takeaway materials are provided to equip participants with the resources they need to contribute to a DMAIC project upon returning to the workplace.
- 16 participants
*If fewer than eight participants sign up for the program, the program will be rescheduled and the participants notified.
Training Length and Duration
- 24 hours of classroom training – 3 days
- 8 hours per day
Cost of the course
$1200.00 – Course fees do not include GST.
Eligible employers can receive a rebate of up to 66%* of the training fee for their employees from the Canada Job Grant.
Please ask us for details on the grant and how to apply.
- Upon the successful completion of the course , participants will receive a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate, as assessed by the instructors
Scott is a Professional Engineer, with a PhD in Optical Sciences and an MBA in Management of Technology. He holds his Six Sigma Green Belt Certification and Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt.
Scott’s educational background is complemented by over fifteen years of industry experience throughout the United States and Canada. He has a proven track record of success and provides a unique perspective that bridges the gap between technical and business perspectives to advance your business’ strategic objectives.
Scott’s experience and expertise are a great addition to the GO Productivity’s team, and he is determined to help Canada become one of the most productive and profitable countries in the world.
(Contact us directly for customized delivery for your company)
11850-142 Street NW
Edmonton, AB T5L 2G7
Free Parking is available
What previous participants say
“It was valuable learning the tools to start the lean process and ways to measure. I would recommend the program to my colleagues; it’s a great way to dig in a learn about your processes!”
– Kevin Bennett, General Body
“The trainers are very understandable and very helpful. I would recommend to my colleagues; it is very helpful and a very good topic to learn.”
– Sami Ur Behman
“It was very valuable going over so many different tools. I’m getting a much better grasp of lean and six sigma concepts. I would recommend the program as there is valuable information for anyone interested in continuous improvement.”
– Sandra Pelchat
Spaces are limited for this popular training, so register today.
Please call us on 1.844.245.8278 (Canada toll free) or 780.784.6000 (Edmonton local), or visit our website to register.