Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
GO Productivity Training
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt is an activity-filled three-day training workshop perfect for project sponsors, project team members, and other key project resources that trains and certifies participants to a full Yellow Belt level in the combined methodology of Lean Six Sigma.
GO Productivity offers customized training of Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt tailored to your organization
Objectives & Benefits
- Participants receive training on Lean Six Sigma(LSS) principles up to the Yellow Belt skills level
- Participants receive complete exposure to the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) methodology and associated tools
- Working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma that can be applied and implemented in the work place
- Participants receive LSS materials and templates in order to gain a better understanding and improved capabilities to tackle productivity improvement
- Builds an internal capacity for productivity improvement and helps to create a climate of innovation
Mode of Delivery
This course comprises of 24 hours of interactive classroom training, typically spread over three days, which be customized for the needs and demands of your company
Added value for participants
Participants are provided soft copy (electronic) templates of eight Lean Six Sigma tools covered in the course, such as the Project Charter, SIPOC (Suppliers, inputs, process, outputs, customers) process map, Cause and Effect (C&E) Matrix, and Root Cause (Fishbone) diagram.
Participants also receive a hard copy of the in-depth training manual used in the classroom session.
These takeaway materials are provided to equip participants with the resources they need to apply their learning to the workplace.
- minimum 8 participant, to a maximum of 16 participants
Training Length and Duration
- 24 hours of classroom training – typically over 3 days
- 8 hours per day
Cost of the course
$1,200 per participant
course fees do not include GST.
Eligible employers can receive a rebate of up to 66%* of the training fee for their employees from the Canada Job Grant.
Please ask us for details on the grant and how to apply.
- Upon the successful completion of the course , participants will receive a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate, as assessed by the instructors
Scott is a Professional Engineer, with a PhD in Optical Sciences and an MBA in Management of Technology. He holds his Six Sigma Green Belt Certification and Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt.
Scott’s educational background is complemented by over fifteen years of industry experience throughout the United States and Canada. He has a proven track record of success and provides a unique perspective that bridges the gap between technical and business perspectives to advance your business’ strategic objectives.
Scott’s experience and expertise are a great addition to the GO Productivity’s team, and he is determined to help Canada become one of the most productive and profitable countries in the world.
TBD for customized delivery for your company
Typically on site
10210 Princess Elizabeth Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB T5G 0Y2
What previous participants say
“It was valuable learning the tools to start the lean process and ways to measure. I would recommend the program to my colleagues; it’s a great way to dig in a learn about your processes!”
– Kevin Bennett, General Body
“The trainers are very understandable and very helpful. I would recommend to my colleagues; it is very helpful and a very good topic to learn.”
– Sami Ur Behman
“It was very valuable going over so many different tools. I’m getting a much better grasp of lean and six sigma concepts. I would recommend the program as there is valuable information for anyone interested in continuous improvement.”
– Sandra Pelchat
Contact us today to find out more about our Customized Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training (780) 471 7060 or firstname.lastname@example.org